ugh god 2.40 probably should go to bed
peach beer is delicious and sort of like a semi-grownup alcopop. but hoegaarden’s better (helped by the fact that it has a funny name but that’s only like 35% of why i like it, the other 65% is divided between how it tastes and the fact that it’s relatively cheap.
i want to talk to him but he’s being very quiet :( i wish he was here or i was there. 33 days and counting.
Can I just say, I very much like your reasoning for liking Hoegaarden. And the fact that it’s in percentages =P